Experience an escape from reality, to a place that remains delightfully magical. Yeroskipou Town Hall is the ideal place for a man and a woman to join together and share their vows. After all legend has it that Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, chose this place as her sacred garden.
Renowned in ancient times as the garden of Aphrodite, Yeroskipou Town Hall offers outdoor wedding ceremonies in a tranquil setting with lovely patio gardens and sea views.
- Private outdoor venue
- Ceremony table with white linen table cloth
- Floral centrepiece
- 12 chairs with white covers
- CD player provided with Ipod connection
- Ring cushion provided
- Bio-degradable confetti and fresh petals allowed
- Decorations are allowed and can be arranged through your Cyprus Wedding Advisor
More information on the Yeroskipou Town Hall can be found in the brochure linked to your wedding confirmation. If you have any questions regarding this, or any of our venues or wedding extras, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.