1. Many hotel’s require you to host your reception in their grounds, and may issue a fine if you dine elsewhere. Please check your chosen hotel’s terms and conditions (these can be found in the back of the hotel’s brochure). If you have any questions please speak to your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.
2. Some hotels can host more than one wedding a day. All this information can be found in your contract, which you signed upon booking.
3. We require your confirmed wedding details and final payment at least one month before your wedding day.
4. We must be advised of all dietary requirements before arrival in resort.
5. If you require entertainment for your wedding reception, this must be booked through Cyprus Wedding Advisor (or in some cases your hotel wedding planner).
6. All hotel and venues are subject to weather conditions, and we will move the wedding to an indoor location in the event of poor weather conditions.
7. We will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items of clothing, floral bouquets or displays, table decorations, wedding cake stands or, any other item(s) brought into the hotel by an external supplier. If any items are left behind after the wedding party have vacated the area. It is the responsibility of the wedding party to remove any item(s) the couple have arranged or provided.
8. We reserve the right to change the prices in any of our brochures without prior notice.
9. Due to health & hygiene policies, wedding cakes must be booked via your chosen hotel or Cyprus Wedding Advisor
10. The standard set up of your wedding venue can be found in your contract. Any chair bows, table runners and decorations are available at an extra charge. Decoration of venues is optional and something that can be arranged to suit all tastes and budgets, through your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.
11. All independent suppliers must be approved by your chosen hotel/venue.
12. Cyprus Wedding Advisor reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.