The irresistible natural beauty of Paralimni seems to have been created for weddings! The town is nestled between sea and sky and blessed with the first European sunrise. As if the sun was allured by this first kiss, it has granted the place year round sunshine. Crystal clear waters, golden sandy beaches, romantic sunsets and a thousand shades of blue form the perfect backdrop for these intimate, romantic moments of your life.
With picturesque gardens and breathtaking views, the St Elias Garden Venue is a tranquil, beautiful location to say your wedding vows.
- Private outdoor venue
- Suitable for all size wedding parties
- Vintage ceremony table
- Floral centrepiece
- 50 chairs dressed with white covers
- Sound system (USB connection) for couple’s own music
- Ring cushion provided
- Fresh petals allowed, but confetti is not permitted
- Decorations are allowed and can be arranged through your Cyprus Wedding Advisor
More information on the St Elias Venue can be found in the brochure linked to your wedding confirmation. If you have any questions regarding this, or any of our venues or wedding extras, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.