Located in the green landscape of Paphos and overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the Louis Paphos Breeze is an ideal location for your wedding. The scenic setting creates a sanctuary where guests can retreat, relax and enjoy your special day.
The Wedding Gazebo
Set in the beautiful hotel gardens, this fantastic ceremony venue is perfect for all size wedding parties.
- Private Venue
- Suitable for wedding parties of up to 35 guests
- Ceremony table dressed with white linen
- Fresh flower arrangement on the ceremony table
- White linen chair covers for up to 35 guests
- CD player with Ipod connection for music
- No confetti allowed
Cake Cutting & Champagne Toast
One bottle of sparkling wine is provided. Addititional bottles can be purchased on arrival. A one tier sponge cake with white icing and simple decoration is included in your wedding package. This cake will serve 15 to 17 portions, and you can add a second tier in your planning meeting.
If you are getting married at a Town Hall Venue, you may have your cake cutting and champagne toast at the Wedding Venue, however there will be a set up fee charged.
After ceremony available upon request, available for drinks and canapes with additional charge. Depending on place, rental fees may apply to offer exclusivity.
Rigani Main Restaurant
Dine in the main all inclusive restaurant and enjoy informal and relaxed dinning. The extensive buffet features a great variety of freshly prepared food for every taste. It also includes show cooking, pasta and the divine sweets corner.
- Non-private venue
- Venue available from 6.30pm until 9.30pm
- Self service food from the all inclusive buffet
- Drinks will be waiter served
- Tables will be placed together for your party up to 35 persons upon availability and request
- No Music or entertainment allowed
Gala menus available with additional charge, upon availability and request. The gala menus will be served in the Meze by Ellinko Restaurant or other hotel areas with additional rental fees.
The setup is free of charge if the ceremony takes place in the hotel grounds. If your ceremony takes place at a town hall venue or a chapel, and you wish to have your wedding reception within the Hotel grounds, a set up fee will be applied.