The beautiful gardens of Yermasoyias Cultural Centre, the centuries old church of Saint Paraskevi and the traditional narrow paths provide an ideal setting for your wedding photographs.
The Town Hall at Yermasoyia Cultural Centre in Limassol, is surrounded by pretty lawned areas, which are ideal for your wedding photographs. The Town Hall building has a peaceful ambience and a quaint Cypriot charm, with pale stone walls, and archways. It is a beautiful setting for any wedding.
- Private outdoor venue & private indoor venue available
- Indoor venue seats up to 10 guests
- Outdoor venue seats up to 50 guests
- Floral centrepiece
- CD player provided
- Ring cushion provided
- Bio-degradable confetti and fresh petals allowed in the gardens
- Decorations are allowed and can be arranged through your Cyprus Wedding Advisor
More information on Yermasoyia Town Hall and Cultural Centre can be found in the brochure linked to your wedding confirmation. If you have any questions regarding this, or any of our venues or wedding extras, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.