The Ethnographical museum of Paphos is actually a living place, giving us an insight into the lives of Cypriots from the ancient period three thousand B.C until today. A unique old stone building, with a very special character which features gothic stone arches, local folk art and ancient treasures.
The Ethnographical Museum has a truly unique venue, which is sheltered from public view. The exterior garden area of the museum provides a totally private outdoor space for intimate wedding ceremonies.
- Private outdoor venue
- Suitable for up to 50 guests seated or 90 standing
- Ceremony table dressed with a white covers
- A ring cushion and fresh flower arrangement on ceremony table
- Chairs with white chair cover
- 10 white lanterns
- Arch decorated with flowers
- CD player (or USB available)
- Confetti allowed
- Small gift for the bride and groom
- Cake cutting, toast and reception * can follow.
*Venue available for 2 hours for ceremony, drinks & canapes (5 hours including ceremony
& seated buffet )
The cake cutting and champagne toast will follow the ceremony. One bottle of sparkling wine is provided and additional bottles can be purchased arranged in your planning meeting. A one tier vanilla sponge cake with white icing is also included in your wedding package. You can supply your own ribbon and cake topper for this, or your wedding advisor can arrange a floral cake topper (with additional charge).
After the wedding ceremony you can also enjoy a cocktail reception with canapes, before sitting down to enjoy a delicious dinner with your family and friends.
Dine in a place where history and culture meet love and romance – it is an amazing experience like no other!
- Minimum 20 adults required
- Suitable for cocktail and buffet
- Round tables set up with white linen
- Chairs with white covers for up to 50 guests
- Cocktail reception suitable for up to 80 guests
- CD player or USB available for background and/or party music
- Music must be turned down at 20:00, and finish by 23:30
More information on the Ethnographical Museum can be found in the brochure linked to your wedding confirmation. If you have any questions regarding this, or any of our venues or wedding extras, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.