The St Elias Venue captivates with its panoramic vistas, traditional architecture and fragrant gardens. Embrace the scent of local herbs and fresh balmy breeze, and be instantly transported to the quintessential Mediterranean wedding of your dreams.
The Lavender Pergola is a lovely venue offers a stunning Mediterranean backdrop with the quaint chapel of St Elias perched high on the hill in the distance.
- Private venue which can seat up to 50 guests
- Ceremony table dressed with white linen and floral table arrangement
- White linen chair covers for up to 50 guests
- Decorations can be booked with an additional charge
- Docking station available for Iphones, Ipads, smartphones etc (no facility for CD’s)
- Confetti not allowed
The cake cutting & champagne toast will follow the ceremony. One bottle of sparkling wine is provided, and additional bottles can be purchased for €40.00 per bottle. If you would like champagne this can also be arranged with an additional charge.
A one tier sponge cake is also included in your wedding package, with simple decoration on top. These can be arranged in your planning meeting on arrival.
The Lemon Tree Restaurant is a lovely venue for your wedding reception, an area will be arranged for you and your guests.
- Non-private wedding reception venue
- Suitable for up to 40 guests
- Available from 7.00pm during regular meal hours
- Buffet meals included in All-Inclusive terms
- Tables will be placed together but will be near other hotel guests
- White table cloths and napkins
- 30 chair covers provided (additional chair covers are €1.50 each)
- Non-resident guests will require all inclusive day pass
- Small table decorations allowed
More information on the St Elias Resort can be found in the brochure linked to your wedding confirmation. If you have any questions regarding this hotel, or any of our venues or wedding extras, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.