Ayia Napa is a town of natural beauty with golden sandy beaches, crystal clear blue water and romantic sunsets. It is the perfect backdrop for weddings; a place of history and culture, with friendly and hospitable people and is the perfect place for those who want to spend the most precious day of their life at such a lovely and unique place.
A traditional and stylish place located overlooking the crystal clear water of the Mediterranean.
- Semi-private outdoor venue
- Suitable for smaller wedding parties
- Ceremony table with decoration
- Chairs for up to 60 guests
- Music player (USB connection only) for couple’s own music
- Ring cushion provided
- Confetti and fresh petals allowed
- Decorations are allowed and can be arranged through your Cyprus Wedding Advisor
More information on Poseidon’s Palace can be found in the brochure linked to your wedding confirmation. If you have any questions regarding this, or any of our venues or wedding extras, please don’t hesitate to contact your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.