Published on January 11th, 2016 | by Cyprus Wedding Advisor
Your dream monastery wedding
Romance will grace your wedding at this stylish Mediterranean scenery where nature provides the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
Your special day deserves impeccable services and meticulous attention to detail as a fairy tail setting only deserves a fairy tale wedding.
An amazing combination of a beautifully maintained 12th century stone built chapel, nestled in a secluded court yard surrounded by pine trees for your ceremony – followed by a ride for two over an immaculate golf course on a golf buggy back to the modern club house for your reception!
Your wedding party can relax on the way towards the venue with a chilled glass of champagne in the luxury VIP lounger. Situated 550meters above sea level, this venue is ideal for weddings as a cool breeze cab be enjoyed even by summer months.
Imagine your wedding photography in this amazing and most romantic scenery among the greenery of the golf course and the lavishing herb gardens.
All you have to do is choose your date, start mailing invitations and leave all the rest to your Cyprus Wedding Advisor.
The wonderful wedding package includes all the following:
- Our Services (booking the wedding date, wedding planning, assistance with paperwork, services of a personal wedding advisor from start to finish)
- Wedding Licence & Call out fee for marriage officer
- Undecorated car for the paperwork meeting
- Venue fee for ceremony
- Bridal Hair & Make up including FREE hair trial
- Round bridal bouquet of carnations
- Carnation buttonhole for the grooms
- Decoration package( 25 chair sashes for ceremony & reception, ceremony table sash, 6 table runners, 3 glass fish bowls, 3 mirror bases, 4 pole sashes)
- Bride and Groom car (one way)
- Transfers in a VIP Lounger
- 50 photos on CD
- 1 tier cake & bottle of champagne
- Venue fee for reception
- Wedding reception Menu & Drinks (25 pax)
- No hidden extras
From 4,999.00 Euro
All you need to do is complete the form, submit and plan away…