Bride’s spend so much time picking the perfect dress, the dream designer shoes and the ideal hair accessories, but they forget forget one of the most important accessories – the bouquet.
Your bridal bouquet is an extension of your gown. It should complement your look, whilst remaining true to your style.
You don’t need to spend a fortune on your bouquet for it to look beautiful, but you do need to be realistic. Certain flowers will blow your budget, so do a little research first and ask your wedding advisor a few questions.
What flowers are in season at the time of your wedding?
What flowers are grown in Cyprus?
What colours do they come in?
Just because you’re watching the pennies doesn’t mean you can’t go bespoke. Some of the most beautiful bouquets our florists have created have been made for brides on a budget.
There are certain ways to get the most out of your budget.
- You can use a lot of greenery. This will make your flowers appear larger and fuller than tightly packed flowers.
- Use gypsofilia, this also adds volume to a bouquet, and can be placed around the bottom of the flowers, or added in between.
- Ask for a loose bouquet rather that the traditionally tightly woven round ones.
- If you have a bling theme ask for a diamanté to be placed in the centre of each flower.
- Opt for a long tear drop style bouquet (although this works better for taller brides)
Below are a selection of some of our favourite bouquets, all made with local flowers which are in season all year round.